Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by kingston
No one knows him?

I've him and wife, came done to fish the island, seaweed was so bad couldn't really fish. He's good guy from what I've seen
I'm not sure the original question was a genuine one. I don't like Fudtardski personally, but I never got the idea he was fake. I've never met him though. I'm glad you could vouch for him being real.

Ethan,

I suspect some people have a hard time believing he's really holds the absurd beliefs he writes about on The Fire. His status as a Young Earth Creationist doesn't make him all that special on The Fire, but he takes it to a whole new level thinking scientist are too stupid to know the difference between COVID-19 and the common cold virus.
I have no idea about that. I haven't seen him argue about any of that. I was only commenting on whether he was real as opposed to a sock puppet, paid troll, common troll, bot, etc. I think now that Roger has vouched for his realness, that part is settled.

I believe he's real, and what he expresses are his real beliefs. He has a consistent world view, and unfortunately some of it appears to be overly influence by his religious beliefs which seem to feed his denial of basic science.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell