Originally Posted by LazyV
I’m in the medical field. If that’s not enough for you then so be it. The men are handling it and you’re sitting in a basement acting like you have a clue what should be done. And we’ll continue to handle it while you sit on your ass doing nothing. I claim no knowledge on the economic side, not my thing and I won’t argue that this is going to be rough for lots of people.

I’ll check back in after I move some irrigation pipe around to hear more about how all this should be handled.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Ok got it super secret medical field..... wink

I have been 100% transparent...

Things is the experts even disagree.....

And yes you don't know about the economic side... I have a hint for you without the economic side you would not be able to do whatever it is you do......

Last edited by irfubar; 04/08/20.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.