Originally Posted by LazyV
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by LazyV
That’d still be safer then following any of your advice on here....

98% percent survival rate...... I can only imagine what a train wreck you are to be in that 2% category

You have no idea what the death rate is. No one does. Saying it’s 2% is pulling a number that suits your argument out of your fourth point. It could be .02, if you blindly take currents stats some countries are running over 10% death rate. Nobody will know for a long time if ever. Yet you state it with a certainty over and over that only a fool could believe. You may be correct, but it’d be nothing more then blind dumb luck.

Are you even willing to acknowledge that one of the reasons why the death rate is believed to be low in the US is the social distancing? You know, that thing that worked during the last pandemic 100 years ago. Look at death stats of similar cities for that one and it’s obvious those cities that were deniers like you suffered significantly more.

Thanks for proving my point..... the numbers are useless...... yet the "experts" used them to justify the shutdown.

Track Sweden, Brazil and Belarus and tell me if shutting everything down was worth it.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.