Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by LazyV
You’re acting as if we are at the end of the whole thing and not the end of the beginning perhaps. I’m guessing most people will go with the best guesses of people who went to medical school and do this stuff every day vs the deniers.

Again, you act as if the thing is over and what counts is only what has transpired up to this point. What is Sweden’s and the others death rate being reported from this? Uh oh, more then 2%....

Ok dumbass I guess this is some kind of question I am suppose to answer?

Well lets see we have listened to the medical professionals and they have been 100% wrong........ Fauci, Brix, Tedros etc....

My wife is a medical professional, she is a retired RN than set up and ran the Flu dept at a major west coat clinic, she had 40 nurses under her. She is also in daily contact with colleagues, I.E. doctors about what is going on.

Now your turn, tell me what makes your opinion worth listening to?

You want us to listen to your retired wife's hearsay?

Half the medical profession does not know whats right or wrong, which one is she?

And if she has all the answers, why hasn't she been put in charge of end all this 'confusion"?

Ok we have another dummy that couldn't resist wading in with drivel......

If you read what I have posted I said even the experts disagree... duh

My wife has extensive experience with viruses , granted not covid19, but SARS, H1N1, MERS etc..... and what experience do you have?

My wife is not an MD and she is retired so her opinion means nothing to the people in charge... are you really this stupid? wtf

I simply relayed to people who questioned me, what I know and how I know it.... you know transparency....

What do you have to ad as far as a solution?

I have posted several times my solutions, check my post and you will find them, I refuse to post them again for a cheap shot puke like you....

Aren't you from Minnysoda? fuugin tool

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.