Originally Posted by Hastings
Forgetting sentiment, and medical professionals desire to save everybody, and also the political fallout (which is big). What is the best course for the life and well being of our country and the future we leave for our young people? If we lost 2% of our infected population which I seriously doubt, would the chance of wrecking our young peoples future be worth this shut down and shut in. Let's face it, the population that would die is the most expendable portion. The old, obese, hypertensive, renal impaired, COPD, heart disease, immune suppressed. In other words the most expensive least productive portion of the populace. For you military folks would you bring a campaign to disaster to turn around minister to 2% of your least effective troops or would you send a few men back to see about them and keep going. I am not sure who Fubarski is or what he stands for but if he is a bit caustic and believes in a young earth it's ok with me. I am sharing a home with a Nurse Practicioner and she wants to save every last crippled mal-formed baby born, so she and I feel different about the course Trump has been forced into. I just wish this happened after the election if it had to happen.

Well said, they are perfectly willing to do it with others money

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.