Sniper,

The whole point is yes the virus is real and it's dangerous..... but in the hands of bureaucrats, whether they be doctors , scientist , politicians etc....it is tool to pass an agenda, they lie.
So you can try a straw man argument, must admit I am surprised you would attempt that, when you post I listen... eer should say used to listen....

I will watch your video. Doubt it will add to my knowledge. My wife is a retired nurse who worked in a clinic that was on the front lines every flu and even pandemic years.
She maintains contact with colleagues I.E. doctors she worked with and is being kept up to date with the current situation.

I am not talking out my ass.

30 yrs ago when I first heard Rush Limbaugh I though wow this guy is saying what I have been thinking, and doing a much better job of it than I could ever do. Hell I can barely get my thoughts out in a coherent way and my typing skills are even more limited, so when I read an article that parallels my thoughts I tend to use it.

So again if you dispute the articles state your case.... or you can simply out of fear believe the narrative being fed to you.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.