Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ok we have another dummy that couldn't resist wading in with drivel......You know how to spot the dummy in the conversation, he's the one calling others childish names.

If you read what I have posted I said even the experts disagree... duh But yet you know some Nurse who knows the facts duh.

My wife has extensive experience with viruses ,She's a nurse, Not a Doctor granted not covid19, but SARS, H1N1, MERS etc..... and what experience do you have? I have no medical experience, which is why I don't claim to have medical knowledge

My wife is not an MD and she is retired so her opinion means nothing to the people in charge..The same value we here give to her opinion.. are you really this stupid? wtf A softball pitch this slow actually went right over your head? how awkward is that....

I simply relayed to people who questioned me, what I know and how I know it.... you know transparency....

What do you have to ad as far as a solution? My attempt at a solution, would nothing more than wild ass guess's, Same has yours.

I have posted several times my solutions, check my post and you will find them, I refuse to post them again for a cheap shot puke The childish name calling again, how old are you???? like you....

Aren't you from Minnysoda? Once again, wrong on all counts fuugin tool

Oh yeah, it's Wisconsin.... that s much better ... lmao

Tell us about plumbing...... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.