Originally Posted by cfran
Oh and Mr Walz didn’t run his mouth either did he? And he’s pretty bad at math. You are grabbing hold of every negative item you can, tells me all I need to know about you.

Pork plant is unique, do some research on who’s impacted and living situations specifically. Hardly like Medtronic.

50m people (which is accepted to be low) died of the 1918 pandemic - most refer to it at the Spanish Flu BTW. I’m sure you think Covid is the second coming of this. Give us a break already, you are out of your element and overstating the severity, massively I should note. Wow.

The pork plan is not unique. I worked at Medtronic for a few years. I also worked for a few other companies. Their ability to distance works id not any more easily accomplished than Smithfield's, maybe less in many cases. 50 million people dying in the early 1900s is not a lesson to you of what can happen???

The very low penetration of Covid 19 into Minnesota is because we have implemented well considered measures to limit that spread. Those measures came not from the governor, he merely directed their implementation.

Your failure to comprehend any of the items I listed out for you is kind of pathetic You keep running your mouth and don't take the time to understand whet you are talking about is more than pathetic in and of itself, it reflects on you as an individual and THAT is pathetic. Think about it. Behavior is one thing and can be corrected.