Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by 30338
Originally Posted by saddlesore
MY father had to retire early due to black lung from the coal mines. He lived until he was 94. My mother spent the last 7years of her life in an Alzheimer home .She past when she was 93. Early on the doctors said both conditions would be fatal. We sure wanted them to be with us as long as possible. If some doctor or anyone would have came up to me and said they are going to die anyway, I have the feeling they would not have lived as long as my parents did.

At 76, I feel the same as Old Toot. I don't plan on dying any sooner than I have to.

Originally Posted by 30338
Over 70, stay home a few months. .

How about you staying home for a few months so you don't get infected and transmit it to other people.

Sure thing. How about I stop paying social security taxes and you go without that lol. Hope you have some good savings.

Fugg no! They worked their whole life to have a claim on your money!
We worked our whole lives paying social security for other people. Now it's our turn to collect you fuggin ass hole.

Makes a lot of sense to tell the people paying to quit working then, doesn't it? Dumb bass.

But you'll be dead long before the bill on this fiasco is paid. Selfish bastard.