Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 280shooter
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Sorry for your piss poor life choices.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Tell your Mom and Dad, Aunts and Uncles hello.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try the food bank. They’ll help ya. After you get up off the floor.

No regrets here. And it is all about me.

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

There. That’s easy enough, ain’t it ?

Another swing and a miss. Do you get tired of embarrassing yourself? - Rhetorical. No answer needed.

You still whining your ass off projecting your sorry soul upon others ?

No need to swing at you. You strike out just standing there, life’s passed you by ?
Fuggin millenials.

FAIL. LOL

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.