Originally Posted by shootinurse
Originally Posted by TimZ
If I made it to 87, I would hope there would be very little that would terrify me at that point. Would have outlived Dad by 10 years and his Dad by 30 years, so would consider myself way ahead of the game.....

This. After working in health care most of my life, this whole thing is way overblown. Everyone gets sick. Everyone dies. The average age of death in Italy was 81. They stopped treating people 80 and over, then dropped it back to 65. And many deaths are attributed to the virus. Not heart attacks, COPD, stroke, renal or liver failure, etc.

On FOX news about 45 minute ago it was reported that over 4000 of the deaths attributed to C-19 were not tested for it. So basically they have a bit over 6000 deaths attributed to C-19 where the person had it. From watching a doc on youtube he says the way you die from C-19 is when you get pneumonia. I wonder how many of those people who had C-19 actually died of something else, but since they were being treated for C-19 that is automatically put as the cause of death. They are listing people who die from heart attacks as dying from C-19 if they have it. Yet in some areas heart attack deaths are way down. Maybe it is because people are sitting on their easy chairs all day, I don't know. I wonder how many heart attacks there will be after people get up and moving again.

Last edited by Just a Hunter; 04/15/20.