Originally Posted by jnyork
Old saying in the USAF: "If you're not terrified, you don't understand the situation".

I'm soon to be 80 years old and, while I hate to say I'm terrified, I am being very cautious about what I do and where I go, if anywhere.

I pretty much resent the azzhats on this board and elsewhere who complain that their ability to make a buck is more important than my life and that I should just keel over and die so they can go get rich.

Jesus Christ, WTF said you should keel over and die?? You should surely take precautions as should everyone else but the country needs to get back to business. I'm almost 54 and my father died at 57 20 plus years ago having CHF with a heart attack. I had CHF at 40 and have recovered but am on meds for it daily. I currently have a torn left rotator cuff and an undiagnosed gastro issue which I had my gull bladder taken out for in 2015 but didn't solve the problem so I'm waiting for a stomach scope which I can't get now (it's gotten way worse over the last few months). I am retired but I need a second back surgery which I'm waiting till I can't stand it any longer to get.... So I'm not in the best of health for my age but it isn't all my fault and I'm not very overweight (I'd get more exercise and walk more if it didn't hurt so much). That said WTF is going to happen to this country with everything shut down? People have to make a living and EVERYONE needs to realize this! I'm no doubt at risk but I surely don't want the economy to crash because of me and if it takes me out, hell I've had a good run.

Enough of this crap, time to go back to work.

And for those who haven't seen the video of Tucker that Steve posted I suggest you watch it.

Ps... I'm not so sure I haven't already had it or came in contact with it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~