Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by ro1459
Originally Posted by saddlesore
So it's ok to say "what the hell,let the older people die" ? Instead of dying peacefully, it is ok to let them go out struggling for breath. I guess the same ones saying this says it is ok to kill the babies in late term abortions..I mean they are going to die some time right .

There are some cruel hearted SOB"s in this world that is for sure

[quote=shootinurse
After working in health care most of my life, this whole thing is way overblown. Everyone gets sick. Everyone dies. .

I wonder how you would feel if you were suddenly faced with the prospect that most people in your age bracket will be dying in a few days or weeks

Well said. For those of us over 70 this is a serious concern. I may die anyway, but I don't plan on dying this year. And I certainly wouldn't want to die laying in a bed gasping for air until there was no hope. For some of those making those comments, I would ask if they mean their parents as well?

Two in my family are on both sides of 90 and have better outlooks on life and are as active daily than many of those younger.[/quote]
My dad stayed here in Georgia for over 3 weeks to stay away from the lies and BS concerning the China virus. He decided he wanted to be at his home in Jensen Beach, Florida whether it kills him or not. He's only 93 and sharp as a tack, his thoughts are he'd rather live free or die and there's no reason for shutting the country down to protect the old and sick. But he's never been about himself his whole life.

Life is good live it while you can.