Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Funny story we have a guard guy who shoots at the club shoots. He has a nice AR all national match stuff, far as the upper goes shooting irons. First shoot, is a fun shoot. So we shoot to 600yds that’s it. Anyhow, I shoot first time shooting to 600yds. I finish and we do a pit change, Guard guy heads back to the line I’m pulling his target now. He gets to shooting, and we are in the radio. Shooter 12 is in the berm, this goes on for a few shots. Then nothing for a few minutes, then starts shooting again, he’s on target. They get on the radio shooter 12 going to shoot 2 times running out of time we were like ok. We finish up head back to the line, turn in score cards. I had to ask him what he was using for ammo. He said 62gr green tip ammo. I’m like dude go buy some magtech 77gr Sierra otm for 33 bucks. I guess he ran out of elevation, with the first rifle had to switch to other rifle brought. Still not enough adjustment, for those 62’s. Couple shoots later he finally breaks down buys some of that magtech stuff, surprise surprise he shoots better scores.

Ha ha.. That is funny... You see a lot of chidt at those matches I bet...

Again first shoot of the yr last yr. Bunch of are noobs, at least I chrono my load got my data. Anyhow one fella shows up with his hunting rifle couple boxes of ammo might of been Remington corlokt. Anyhow they tried and tried watching his bullet trace. Finally he got on paper, I think he finished with a score of 127.

You got to give him an A for effort, i guess..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA