Originally Posted by Tyrone
I have a sample of the 77TMKs.
Where do you suggest I start? Krieger with a CLE chamber.

Personally I'd run AR comp. I like those CLE chambers, but they run faster than others, so you don't have to use as much powder. I'm still experimenting with the TMK's as well, but have noticed they shoot better at slower speeds. Good if you are only shooting 100 yard practice, but I don't know what they do further out. I know there are a lot of us that have been messing with the 77TMK lately. 79s, Beretzs, and some others. My first impression was damn these bullets fly straight:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That was marked "load #2", so in case you are wondering what load #2 is, here goes:

I was shooting in a downpour that day, so I couldn't bring my chrono out. Later I was told by MontanaMan that my speeds may be kind of slow and I should check them and he was right. Running right around 2,550 fps average in that new barrel. That is the reason I started experimenting with these TMK's in 3 of my other AR's and a Savage bolt gun. Just from preliminary load work up, I was able to hit 2744 avg with AR comp in my new WW barrel with CLE chamber, but accuracy was not where I wanted it (1.5 moa for 10 shots). That was with 22.3gr of powder. So a good starting point would be where you feel most comfrotable with as far as velocity. I'm running 20" tubes on my AR's, but that range in velocity is 2,550 fps with 20.5gr of AR comp up to 2744 with 22.3gr of ar comp. Your barrel may be a little slower, if it is shorter...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA