Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Gonna be tough to beat those 69s!

Dang tyrone, don't say that buddy:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

They were my go to bullet, then I tried the 73gr eld match bullets, then the 77TMK. Both of those bullets seem to shoot better than the 69's in my other rifles. The Noveske always seemed to like the 69's better than the other rifles did. However, after shooting a few AR's side by side and working on loads with the 77TMK, the Noveske surprised me and turned is the best groups of the 3 rifles. I'll end up giving those 75gr Hornady BTHP match bullets a try. It seems like a lot of guys like them. They are $75.00/500, so they are quite a bit cheaper than the sierra's... The link John sent me says the sierra's are $116.24. That's a $41.00 dollar difference and $82.00 difference if I would have ordered 1000 sierra's... We'll see, hopefully they shoot about the same. If not, I'll post up my experience on the other thread 75gr vs 77gr . Because what I've been seeing is the 77TMK trumps everything I've been shooting lately. And that is at 100 yards. Stretch that out to 5-600 and the TMK should really shine.. as should the 75gr Hornady match bullet...

One of the best scores I ever shot was with 77gr TMK at the 600yd line.

Shoot a better score with the 75 SMK, so I don't feel bad about buying 1000 of them. Plus, that's a big money saver at $82.00/1000 cheaper.. grin I do like the 77TMK though. It seems to be a pretty easy bullet to get to shoot well..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA