Now down to brass tacks. The AR (Gen 1 Noveske) is shooting very consistently. I noticed my Geiselle SSAE gets a little gritty after a while. Never notice that chidt with my RRA's. In all, I'm pretty damn happy and impressed with both the rifle and the sighting system. I'd buy these sights again, even though the price is a little high. You get a lot for your money. IMHO:

From the other day of shooting:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'm shooting consistently into the 1.2 MOA realm with this set-up. I'm thinking with the right ammo, it would do better... Next Saturday my club is having an AR shoot. Some guys from the big city are bringing their souped up AR's to play with. It should be quite interesting... One member from Vancouver brought up a speed match, so I checked to see how fast I could get 10 shots centered up on the target and it took 11.4 seconds for a score of 100-8x with my Northtech Defense. Scoped rifle, of course. And that is with ammo that only shoots .9 MOA (as per the black rifle challenge rules). With the load it likes, it shoots into the .7's...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA