Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
They were my go to bullet, then I tried the 73gr eld match bullets, then the 77TMK. Both of those bullets seem to shoot better than the 69's in my other rifles.
Really?! Those 69s have shot very well for me. I think only 52s have shot better for me in absolute grouping ability. Just goes to show, every barrel has it's preferences. And it may just show how few times I shoot for group. laugh

Half the fun is in trying different loads!

Yeah, but most of the fun is after the load is developed... grin I agree with you on the 69's. They are hard to beat. Probably not the best bullet for 100 yard shooting, as sometimes the old flat based match bullets do better. Or at least they did in my bolt guns. I'm still a newbie to these AR black rifles though, so keep that in mind... I figure with a 1 in 7 or 1 in 8 twist, they are better suited to a heavier bullet than my bolt actions that have had 1 in 12 and 1 in 9 twist barrels..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA