Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by RemModel8
If I understand Ms. Stuart correctly, all will be perfect if 13% of the population is gone. Once that occurs, Minnesota will vote Republican, Cuomo will eliminate all gun control laws, abortion will be over turned, birds will sing and I'll finally get that sandwich?

Dude, he's just saying that's not what the premise of the thread is about. It's about black people realizing they have no excuse for not making a life for themselves and not using the victim card as a free pass do commit crimes against society, and to appreciate how lucky they are to live in this country.

And don't you think that applies to MANY more white people too?

I'm not saying there aren't any piece of schit white people. But their existence doesn't excuse black people from playing the victim card and getting a free pass on committing crimes against people who committed no crime against them.

And who is giving them these free passes that they get ?

Could it be ,,,,,,,Whitey, per chance ? How many black city fathers have you seen behind the microphones in Minneapolis ?

That’s the point, OP.

BOTH the Liberals AND the black people they exploit are complicit. That's exactly my point. The Left uses them to stay in power. And they allow themselves to be used. But then they use the victim card that has been issued to them by the Left to do unacceptable things.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE