Originally Posted by BlackHunter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
And despite my tone, my intention is not to be racist at all. It's about appreciating what this country offers everyone. Stop allowing the liberals to brainwash you into believing your a victim in exchange for your vote. Realize that unless you're a trust fund baby or win the lottery, life is hard because LIFE IS FRIGGIN HARD. Not because there's some conspiracy to keep you down. There are far too many examples of minorities that have come from nothing and made a great life, without affirmative action or luck, because THEY CHOSE TO DO IT and made tt happen.

As so aptly put by a member several years ago -

maybe it has something to do with:
- for centuries they were bought and sold like cattle at auction, or,
- they couldn’t get an education at the “better” schools, or
- they couldn’t vote, or
- they couldn’t get a drink of water at a public water fountain, or
- they couldn’t eat at a lunch counter, or
- they couldn’t ride in the front of a bus and had to relinquish their seat to any white person, or
- they were murdered for trying to assert their constitutional rights, or
- they were beaten for trying to march on Montgomery Alabama, or
- a 14 year-old black kid from Chicago (Emmitt Till) was murdered for whistling at a white woman, or
- their churches were burned and leaders were murdered for protesting the status quo, or
- they were lynched by the KKK under the banner of the Confederate flag, or
- they were publicly insulted, or
- they were prevented from getting meaningful employment, or
- maybe, they are just a little bit oversensitive.

All of what you’ve said is true.

Much of it also applies to other ethnic groups that are here in the USA as well as blacks and no less harsh . The difference is that the other ethnic groups assimilated and lived the American Dream and did it without Affirmative Action.

The choice is a simple one.

Continue to live in the past, looking backwards or embrace the American Dream and move forward.

Without values and personal initiative you will simply remain in the past and be a tool for whom ever wants to use you.

I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.