Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by nealglen37
What a load of garbage..........I have met many good people of all races..........trash comes in every color of the rainbow.

#Truth

This is not about people being trash or what color skin They have. It's about recognizing the opportunities that everyone has in this country. It's about taking ownership of your own future. It's about not allowing yourself to be defined as a victim or creating a self fulfilling prophecy of your own demise. I don't care who you are. If you learn a skill, get a job, develop a solid work history, don't break the law, move out of areas that have crappy opportunities if you have to, you can succeed and make a good life for yourself in this country. I have far too many co-workers over the years from every walk of life that proves this fact. The difference between them and other people is that THEY took ownership of their own life and success. They didn't wait for it to fall in their lap or wait for someone to magically turn the world into a fairy tail utopia where everyone has a wonderful life.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE