Originally Posted by jorgeI
[ALL extremely valid points, but can we also include the fact that since the mid-60s, more money and opportunities have been afforded to African-Americans than any other ethnic group or race and not to mention the fact the nation elected an African-American to the highest office in the land (twice) and said election would not be possible without overwhelming support from whites and other race and ethnic groups? Part of the problem arose from said "paternalistic largess", ostensibly paying Black women to have children in order to garner more free government money, leading to over 70% illegitimacy among African Americans? further, statistics show black on white hate crimes occur in far greater numbers even taking into account ratios, yet "whites" (or Asians} do not riot, burn loot etc. While I do not subscribe to the OP, maybe you can at least understand SOME of the frustration?

My point was not that an entire group or class of people should be "banished" from the country. My point was to go visit some of the worst places in the world where life REALLY sucks, get a perspective, come back here and tell me how horrible this country really is. My wording obviously sucked because that intention wasn't very clear to many.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE