Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
One of my best friends is a guy named Carlos. He came here on a work visa about 25 years ago from El Salvador. He studied for his test and got his citizenship. He's always had a job, he's never taken a dime in government crack, he's never been arrested. He started as a day laborer and now he's a construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes. He's got a couple of trucks, several guns. He goes fishing and hunting every year. He voted for Trump and will do so again this year. He and I watched some old boxing matches on TV a couple week ago and cooked up some elk burgers from a spike he shot last fall. He's never EVER complained about this country, he's never claimed to be a victim, and he despises people who do. Although not born here, he's more of an American than 90% of the liberals in this country. If I guy like that can make it here, black people can too.

Don't be fooled. This is the crux of your comments. I know because it is true throughout the construction industry.

He started as an (illegal) day laborer and now he's a (legitimate) construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes.

"Pablo" has "engineered" his legitimacy in the U.S. via permanent resident or citizen. He has experience in his chosen construction field. He is appointed a "foreman" because the illegal Spanish speaking workers need a legitimate foreman who speaks their language to appease the federal Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) who requires it. I know this as fact! Don't doubt me.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee