Yes. I carry all the time now. Glock 43 with +2 extension and a extra mag. IWB

With two small kids I always have to have a bag with clothes and what not with me in the truck and on the go for them as well. Extra pistol (Glock 19 with 2- 15 round mag and Glock 33 round mag) in the hidden compartment of the bag. It’s a Vertx bag that’s in a compartment easily accessible to me under rear seat. The kids can not open that compartment as the latch is hidden. They don’t even know it’s there. Just requires I am ultra diligent about keeping that bag safely away from them. Which I do religiously. Have done this for a while now.

That bag has some pretty basic edc items in it that I can actually see as useable( and have used). Nothing crazy. Plus being in emergency medicine I keep a basic first aid kit with clot packs, Sam splint, and 2 tourniquets.

Have thought about a ar15 PDW in that compartment instead and locking the Glock in the glove compartment or console( don’t access them frequently if ever anyways)

Times are changing and not for the better. Rather be somewhat prepared and never need it then caught off guard.

Local detective friend is giving me a plate carrier setup and some plates. I don’t know why he is doing it, cause I never have asked or even mentioned anything like that to him, but never lick a gift horse in the mouth. Won’t be keeping this in my truck I don’t believe lol