Originally Posted by Ray63
Not WHAT I carry..... HOW MANY !! Walking softly and carry a big stick. BUT if you are carrying a brush pile, wellllll
Lots of good info here. I live in the boonies and still, over the years all of my neighbors have had stuff stolen. I am pretty much a private person but make it VERY public you do NOT mess with me or mine !! SOME TIMES a reputation will save a little shooting. I never worried about a carry gun when I was young. Now I am old and running isn't an option. One thing to remember is to be MENTALLY ready. In a stress situation you will automaticley do what you practice. The trainer at the CC class years ago said one of the other trainers was old military and after a shoot training he would bark at the students to police their brass. They started to have cops getting shot and looked in to the training to see what was up. THAT brass policeing was getting their guys shot. WHILE in the fight the cops were trying to pick up their brass... just like they were trained. Just having a gun my not be enough............ You are what you eat. Ray

that story was told to us about the brass going through certification in t he 70's.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO