Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Just curious. How many times in the last 10 years has an armed citizen (not a police or security type) needed more than 7 shots in a shooting situation?

What has that to do with the current trend?

I saw this coming for a while now. Was already preparing. Yeah, I won't say how or with what, but there's more firepower on tap.

Simple really. Just want to know how often, more than a single gun load has been needed in the past. Can make a case (and have seen it made often) for multiple firearms, extra ammo, ARs, AKs, etc.. Could make a case for just staying home and battening down the hatches, BUT how many times has such actually been needed. Not could be, not maybe, but how many times it has actually been needed? And yes, I carry every day.

I give you, Sarajevo.

If you don't have a clue what happened there, you will certainly not understand the parallels.

This didn't happen 250 years ago. Almost all of this was on Clinton's watch. Certainly, the heaviest fighting and destruction.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...o=ImageBasicHover&cw=1117&ch=385

you might say i am kind of familar with that. a air force family member walking through the ice rink with all the dead bodies parked for family identification. And then there was my croatian cousin who had moved to bosnia. good business, well liked, which is what saved him. neighbors came and said you have 24hours for you, your family, to get back to croatia, or you will be dead. he got back to croatia just ahead of the wolves.
I ended up buying a springfieldxd partially because iti said made in croatia, tell me cousins there it's me helping international trade.
you wold hope it wouldn't come to that here. maybe not is rural idaho, but if you are around where those feral gangs are?

Ron, you obviously get it.

As I've mentioned before, these feral swine and their handlers have NO problem murdering and burning children.

What do you think they'd do to us?

PS- I have a Croatia XD, also. It has never burped. Not even once. It has its character marks from being a truck gun for many years, but still functions flawlessly.

Last edited by local_dirt; 06/27/20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH