Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I was telling people at the time, you put a croat in a room, a serb in a room, and a muslim whatever in a room, an outsider comes in they will attack the outsider. then the croat and serb will kill the muslim, then shoot each other.
You've just described the relationship between gun owners and the police vs. the current scum vandalizing and looting.

The problem with the police is, they are enforcers for the government and the government is by and large, against us. Many cops may not like what is happening in Minneapolis, Seattle and Atlanta, but they will follow orders and stand by and let it happen and then crush guys like us who try to stop it. The looters and vandals may get a pass because most of the urban areas are run by commies and if they are not, are run by anti-Trump globalists. Look at what happened in Tulsa both before and after the rally with globalist pukes trying to suck up to the scum but still convince Trump they are on his side.

When it comes down to the cops vs. the scum, I am on the side of the cops. I have no allusions however, that it buys me ANY goodwill with them if it comes to the cops following orders and picking me and some of the locals for busting some heads defending a monument or some such or if they come for my guns after the latest illegal, unconstitutional law is passed demanding them.

Like.