Thanks guys.

I've seen a LOT of people suffer badly at the hands of the powers that shouldn't be. Lots. But that's for another time.

My Dad was a boxer in the Army.
When I was very young, he taught me how to box. Then he hired the best martial artists and fighters to train me until I could afford to pay from my lawn mowing business.

In young adulthood there were jocks around our University who sometimes like to challenge smaller guys .... I was Not a tough guy. They were. They trained daily with 220-280+ pound steroid freaks how to hit and take hits and hold onto the ball.
Looking back those were good experiences to see how effective the training was where there's no rules, athletic multiple opponents, and sometimes weapons. When it comes to these roid raging dirtbags, they aren't satisfied with hurting you like on the field. They try to kill you.

I had some lady friends in college confide in me about being raped and brutalized. I counted 12 total. They were just friends, not gfs. Allthesame, I wanted to protect them and others from future violence.....but how? I can't be there to protect them when they're on their own.
I decided to help protect them by helping them learn how to protect themselves.

That's why that little scene from Ballistic makes me smile. She's a symbol of the many girls and ladies that I have had the honor of teaching.