Have always trended towards the uparmed side. Only real changes is that I have replaced revolvers with cheap but fully fuction tested and broke in Taurus double stack semis in the vehicles. Always have either a p365 with 12+1 and a spare 15rd mag or a G19 with 15+1 and spare 17rd on me when I leave the property, sometimes also an LCP 7+1 with hardcasts in the pocket. In the truck its an AR pistol with brace with 3 spare 30rds in a soft briefcase covered with a jacket and a Taurus G3 17+1 and spare 15 in center console. In the SUV its a Mossberg Shockwave 410 with 5+1 of Win PDX 1 Defender in a "gym bag" and Taurus G2c with 15+1 and a spare mag in console. Both vehicles are kept in an indoor garage when home so not worried about smash and grab while home. Wife carries a either a 365 12+1 or Shield 9 EZ and spare mag for whichever she has. In the house its a whole arsenal to choose from. Literally have a handgun hidden in every room of the house, easily accessible to me and the wife, but not easily found by outsiders. Can access an AR or Shotty with buckshot rapidly from most anywhere in the house also.

Last edited by marktheshark; 06/27/20.