It worked out.

I was too ashamed to get his attention to get him over to help. At the time I thought that I was expected to handle it on my own.
Even though the Lord miraculously put him there to help me, I was too stinking embarrassed to take advantage of the obvious help of the one dude that would Billy Jack his jive talking blonde afro into the next street.

The mugger got my wallet and ran away.
I chased until he lost me up the street around the corner.
The cops knew who he was.
They nabbed him.
He admitted guilt and gave them the money.
The cop stuck it in his pocket and wouldn't give it back.
I insisted and it was like go play in the traffic kid. This is mine.
A week later, The mugger broke into an old man's home , demanded money then repeatedly stabbed him in the chest while the poor man was sitting in his recliner.

The judge insisted that I drop charges while telling me what he did.
They gave the mugger, murderer was given more money and a bus ticket. The cop stole my $ and saw he and his dirty partner Rob someone of an unopened bottle of liquor too.

Bad news is that he could have been stopped from stabbing an innocent old man.
I was robbed by 2 thieves.....no 4. The mugger, 2 cops and one judge. The judge robbed me of justice and due process of law...Violated his oath and committed several other serious offenses .
From that day forward, I trained seriously with the best and prayed for insight. I learned how to handle the same scenario the best I know how and did a few thousand reps and taught a student or two.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/28/20.