Originally Posted by Salmonella
I joined a group on Facebook called California Big Game Hunters yesterday because I wanted to talk about California banning the import of African big game trophies.
This measure passed the other day by a 5 to 1 margin.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I swear to God, 50% of the reactions were all for the ban....in fact the moderators put a lock on the post preventing further comment.

Then....I made a poster on that page that said.

CAN WE HAVE A CALM, RATIONAL DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW POLITICS AFFECT YOUR HUNTING AND GUN RIGHTS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA?

THEY REMOVED IT.

Mind you this is a group called California big game hunters with several thousand members.
I will most likely never be able to hunt Africa, but by God I stand strongly with All hunters and All gun owners.
This division will certainly be the end of us.

California brainwashes the fu gg out of people from a very early age.
I used to really get pissed when I would hear people refer to us as California conservatives...like we are lightweight pussy conservatives....but I am truly starting to believe it is true for the most part....this is just pathetic.
I'm so ashamed of where I live and understand the dislike of people from this state.

California is so screwed up now.

It is sad that hunters cannot stick together. We are our own worst enemies. frown

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken