Aren't you the person that jumps all over others for criticizing Kalifornians? just curious

Originally Posted by Salmonella
I joined a group on Facebook called California Big Game Hunters yesterday because I wanted to talk about California banning the import of African big game trophies.
This measure passed the other day by a 5 to 1 margin.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I swear to God, 50% of the reactions were all for the ban....in fact the moderators put a lock on the post preventing further comment.

Then....I made a poster on that page that said.

CAN WE HAVE A CALM, RATIONAL DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW POLITICS AFFECT YOUR HUNTING AND GUN RIGHTS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA?

THEY REMOVED IT.

Mind you this is a group called California big game hunters with several thousand members.
I will most likely never be able to hunt Africa, but by God I stand strongly with All hunters and All gun owners.
This division will certainly be the end of us.

California brainwashes the fu gg out of people from a very early age.
I used to really get pissed when I would hear people refer to us as California conservatives...like we are lightweight pussy conservatives....but I am truly starting to believe it is true for the most part....this is just pathetic.
I'm so ashamed of where I live and understand the dislike of people from this state.