Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by tjm10025

She'll be on a team for how long until she transfers out to another kind of duty? Any estimates?

Time on an ODA can vary, if the Team Sergeant thinks you don't fit in you can be sent down the hallway the day you arrive. Sometimes it's luck of the draw and you end up down at Commo detachment or up in S3 as your first assignment in Group which no real SF guy wants to happen.

Basically though you'll probably get 2-4 years on an ODA before having to do B-Team, staff or an instructor slot back at Bragg. If you piss the Team Sgt or SGM off it could be a lot less. That's when you end up doing some job like liasion down at Ft Polk for JRTC or something. People do get their tab revoked, but they generally have to stomp all over their crank for that to happen. I can think of 3 that I saw it happen too.

Ranger Regiment has it right in that regard, if someone messes up they can cut orders and send them down the road to the nearest infantry unit pretty much immediately.

Or banished to recruiting, we have a 18 series up herd world with 79R trying to recruit active duty for civil affairs, special forces, psyops

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.