Originally Posted by David_Walter
Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys went to Green Beret training, and passed, and are qualified to comment?

Or are you mostly like the kids who play HALO and think they are "Master Chief?"

My experience is most of the bitchers-and-moaners are the ones who:

1. Never were in the military but they know a guy who knows a guy who is a Delta Force, Green Beret Navy SEAL sniper and he says women cant make it.
2. Didn't try for the school because they are not qualified, so how can a woman be qualified?
3. Applied but didn't get selected (see above)
4. Dropped out or didn't pass the school (see above).

Someone who was a Green Beret, please start a list just so I can tell who's offering insight, and who's whining?

I did not apply, nor did I go, but I was USAF. I didn't go Para-rescue (I did pass the physical and PT test) or Combat Control, either.

I'd bet there is a 100% chance she earned it, and a 0% chance they lowered the standards.

Never served here, so discount me if you like. But since you are a self avowed SME, what do they do when Auntie Flo comes to visit when they are on a mission in deepest darkest wherever? Morbid curiosity on my part. Hatchet wound seems mighty susceptible to all kinds of infections in a humid environment to boot. Unless Uncle Sam pays for the shot that makes them not cycle, and sews the gash shut when out on missions.

MAGA