I know for 100% fact that the army surreptitiously tosses standards out the window in order to get females through training regimens traditionally designed for men. I know this because I’ve been involved in the training when it happened multiple times and was told to STFU and do what I was told or else when I complained to the COC.

Even when a bunch of us got together to complain about it, it never went anywhere and as a matter of fact there was always some write up or ceremony somewhere about how admirably the females had performed and how they had dome everything exactly as the males had or better, yada, yada.

It’s all bullschit. But somewhere they’ll be some homo like Sheroy to tell you differently even though they don’t have a fugging clue about what they’re talking about. When they want it to show something they’ll make it up and people will swallow it hook, line and sinker. That’s just how it is. I could bore you with firsthand accounts but for what? It won’t prove anything. The Schit is what it is...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/10/20.