Originally Posted by coyote268
Fug you guys!! 40 % of Ca. voters voted for trump which is a lot more than many stats. Get your heads out of the sand. Most everything north of San Francisco is conservative country with a couple of exceptions. The folks up here just as patriotic as many of you guys just mouthing off. Sure we have a problem but it boils down to the populations of L.A. and San Francisco. Newsome has the morals of an alley cat. Banging his campaign managers wife, and the bitch running for vice pres slept her way up the political latter. But if you are a Democrat that is acceptable. Look what's happening in Washington and Oregon and Virginia and New York. Inroads are also being made in Texas. The point being, its not just California where this sh'' is happening. Its happening because people just give up and don't vote which is a shame. I might also add, that the Democrats of today are not the same as they were 60 or 70 years ago. The radical swing of the party has taken over and I know some who are starting to consider switching. But it won't probably make any difference in my lifetime. By the way, I have a generator so let them turn off the power. I also have solar as I am at war with PG&E.

Nice. I too have a generator, solar and a pool I can use to cool off.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.