Originally Posted by GRIZZ
One thing Cash Queen, mac and the rest of the California bashing retards have in common with liberals is they are not capable of critical thinking.

Actually if you read some of the stuff that I wrote with more balanced estrogen... you might actually find out that I'm not totally bashing you.

Either way, I don't really care. You are playing poker with a dealer that has pockets filled with aces... and you have no chance of winning because he is cheating your azz to death.

If you can't see that I really have nothing else to say.

My ex-sister-in-law was a wedding photographer in some place called Semi Valley. They had a fairly modest home but she spent over $600k on Landscaping... as a business expense to take pictures. They paid virtually no taxes for five years... and sold the house for a fortune when they moved.

Like I said you are playing poker against a crooked dealer.

As for the sister-in-law story... I think I'm accurate in the numbers I presented, but it was 10 years ago so I really can't speak with any more accuracy.

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/18/20. Reason: Typos.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.