Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by irfubar
What a fun thread..... listening to Californians defend California..... wow... hahahahahah

Such a virtuous Montanan from California.... smile

Front line of the 2A fight here bruh and nothing but infighting amongst our ranks makes this snowflake sad. ;(

Now, I know for a fact you would show up to sling some led if a fight broke out, but it really is sad that the mantra that is perpetuated around here remains to be "you dumb MF'ers should retreat!!!!!".

Retreat.

My ass.

Brother Hig,

Calif. decline is about much more than just the 2nd amendment. When I left in 1980 the decline in freedom was picking up steam, I remember writing letters to the politicians fighting to keep the high lakes open for jeep travel, the backpackers were trying to shut everything down.

This was before prices and tax's shot through the roof.
All my Calf. friends and family have left except two old buds from high school, they are so stoned they wouldn't know Gavin Newsome from Abe Lincoln, and even they are starting to complain.
I am all in on fighting for the 2nd, but quality of life and freedom dictated me leaving at the age of 19. I could see the writing on the wall even then.
You guys have become the frog in the pot, the slow boil prevents you from seeing what has happened.

Hey last year you mentioned relocating and mentioned Montana?

And thank you for recognizing my virtue.... wink smile

Most here are rather aware of what's been going on same as Montanans are aware of the Lib encroachment in Boze Angeles or Missoula or Helena.

Love MT myself and spent most of the last two summers there as my busy season ends in May and the busy season for business there is June-Aug.

I'd have loved to have bought a place there and split time between the two, but honestly, I have more fun here year round than splitting between the two.

Dad's 75 and works 48-60 hrs a week. Have lunch with him and the crew every Friday. Mom's 72 (just kicked Covid). Girls are 13, 18 and 23 and the two oldest are blossoming into young, somewhat conservative adults while the 13 yo is still moldable, but just like me. (Which, we're working on.)

Business is booming and summers suck royally (100+ last week and a half with smoke last couple days), but I've met more libs in the 406 than I know in the 530. (I get it that it's SW MT in the Summer, but don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.)

Sure is a nice jacket...

http://governor.mt.gov

Last edited by Higginez; 08/21/20.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.