Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by hemiallen
You anti californians are always so blatantly ignorant of the facts.

2016 presidential election results were 62% for Hitlery, 38% for Trump. If those numbers tell you MOST of California residents are democrat, pinko, gay, etc, y'all need to go back to school. 40% of us HATE democrat rule, and we sure wished it was more on our side, but it isn't like it was when Reagan was elected. It's like what's happening to Colorado and other states, the ones you will be trashing in several years and suggesting they all move to a more republican state!

The dimwits repeat statements like " you all voted in your officials", now live with the results. Funny, it takes 1 % for either party to win, or loose, albeit many times it is more like 5-10% for the winning side ( hillary was an odd duck for females to vote overwhelmingly for), but it sure the [bleep] isn't "all you who lost suck eggs..... you deserve what you got.

Just waiting for my 1-2 hour outage, which I have not seen yet, but the week is young, lol.

Are your taxes paying for about the most anti-American state government in history?

You do sound like a true patriot though. Just like Sal that can't leave because he has nothing.

Newsom thanks you for his salary. Paying his salary is akin to me writing a monthly check to Antifa/BLM/Moveon.org etc. Congrats?

I hate to ever agree with anything steelhead says... and I mean no personal offense to you Hemi...

But if Quentin Tarantino can write off 100 million dollars in taxes when he makes a movie about Hemi muscle cars and Hollywood do you guys think you might be able to get more creative on tax deductions and starve the bastards that are crushing you so much?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.