Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by MAC

Build a wall around CA and shoot anyone that tries to leave before they fix that cesspool. Or encourage them to secede so the rid of the USA can be rid of them. The rest of the nation despises your shi+hole.

Less than half of the population in CA was born here. From the linked article, over 25% were born overseas. It's not CA's job to keep that 25% out, and it sure seems like one hell of a lot of people from the other 49 states like CA enough to move here. Like about 10 million of them.

But yeah, a wall would be good. Only it's 30 years too late. And it would have been to keep all those blue-voting [bleep] from moving here, making their fortune, then moving somewhere else and calling themselves "Californian".

S--t, Nancy f---ing Pelosi is from Baltimore. But none of you anti-Californicators are blaming Maryland for her. Why's that?

As for TX - stick a fork in you, you're done and just don't know it.

It took CA 28 years to from going for Reagan, to going for Obama. I figure TX has about another 8 before it goes back to voting blue. You do remember that TX was a Democrat stronghold once upon a time, right? Or have you forgotten LBJ and Hubert Humphrey?

LBJ said it best: "I'll have those n i g g e r s voting Democratic for the next 200 years!"

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.