Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by hardway

If it was legal, Yes. I would shoot any fool from CA that is trying to leave that state and screw up another. Displaced idiots from CA already screwed up my native state of CO and I sure don't want to see more of the idiots from CA ruin TX next. If CA is go great then you do you idiots flee to other states in the first place?

Build a wall around CA and shoot anyone that tries to leave before they fix that cesspool. Or encourage them to secede so the rid of the USA can be rid of them. The rest of the nation despises your shi+hole.

You should go back to CO and quit fuggin up Texas.[/quote]

I'm not fuggin' up TX. I'm more conservative than most native born Texans. After 25 years on active duty I tried to return to CO but clowns like you screwed it up so I went to TX. Sort of like Davy Crockett "You can go to hell, I'm going to TX."
[/quote]

Ironic.....according to your logic, you should have been shot when you tried to enter Texas. There are plenty of conservative Patriots here in Ca that didn’t choose to be from here, I would think any red state would be happy to have the extra votes.