Originally Posted by ConradCA
When you find yourself under attack by a mob of ANTIFA or BLM thugs the semi-auto Glock with a backup 33 round mag is much better than a revolver.

Certainly. That's been my choice for a lot of years now. Love revolvers, but I choose a Glock (26, 19, or 17, and sometimes 43), and have dedicated myself to learning them.

That, of course, has nothing to do with the question of which has a simpler manual of arms between, say, a Glock 19 and a Model 10 S&W. It's not a huge difference on that scale, but it does go to the S&W Model 10. Whether you think that's a particularly important distinction is yet another matter. Even a little training and experience nullifies it almost entirely. But for the gun that going to be bought by a novice, who learns only its basic function, loads it, and sticks it in a sock drawer, the Model 10 is the choice less likely to result in an unintentional discharge due to the simplicity (and inherent safety) of its manual of arms, assuming the hammer is never manually cocked (which it doesn't need to be, to operate it).