Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
And of course all of this was worth it because they almost found drugs.

They seized drug quantities from the other members of her drug ring.

And there were 20 other drug dealers taken off the streets, not just Taylor.

Your liberal is showing, as usual.

And it couldn't have been done without a no knock at Brionna's right? If being jealously guarded over my 4th amendment right not to have government kicking in my door over anything other than a life and death exigency makes me a liberal, I'll wear that label like a badge of honor.

I am not surprised that I didn't have any takers on this comment earlier.

"What about when certain guns, magazines and suppressors are made illegal and they start no knocks using intelligence from forums? They will have the full support of everyone who supported them for drug busts I'm sure."

And again... you have no first-hand eyewitness knowledge why a no-knock warrant was issued.

Having lack of knowledge does not give you the authority to override the judicial system with speculation.

Brionna's death does seem strange to me, but I celebrate the education from it for two reasons:

1) Future no-knock will be better assessed... before requested, before approved and before executed.

2) It was also an excellent reminder to buy the AR500 steel I had been putting off.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.