Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Paul and Jimntenn, the two of you aren’t witnessing rascism or racist here on this thread.

What you are witnessing are folks who are disgusted and have a great disdain for an ethnic group that has been given more in the past 60 years than any ethnic group has received in the history of the world. No one can deny the billions of $ spent by American society to lift up and promote these folks. Specific set asides, preferential treatment and the list goes on of which the two of you are all too well aware of.

What has all of this yielded for the society that financed all of it with their hard earned $ ??

The Irish overcame their time in the barrel as did the Italians and the Jews. Yet we still make excuses for these folks and we still throw money into a bottomless pit of sewerage.

Racist, you both say and call others?

Thats because you have no knowledge of history, absolutely no ability to do math, and you are a racist. Its not because you are disgusted by anything. Its because your daddy was a racist as well as his daddy before him and so on. 60 years ago was 1960. The bombing of the baptist church that killed the 4 black girls was 1963. MLK was murdered in 1968. The last lynching of a black man occurred in 1981. Racism continues to this day. It was only a few months back that a black man was murdered by white men because he was black and jogging in a white neighborhood. Police shoot black people for no reason and get away with it. This thread is a perfect example of how racist this country still is. The situation that the black people who are in poor crime infested areas is a direct result of how they have been treated in this country for more than 400 years. They were enslaved for 300 years and then not considered human for more than a hundreds years after that. You all are just pissed because the law has declared them your equals. You gotta sit on the same toilets as they do.

Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. She was a paramedic. They didn't find anything in her apartment. They kicked in her door, her boyfriend defended his home like anyone of you would have done and the police shot blindly into the apartment killing an innocent woman. Thank god there wasn't any children in the apartment. Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

Was lynching or extra-judicial violence only perpetrated on blacks?

I fail to understand why we as a country have allowed that narrative to survive. As if a rope has never been used to hang anyone but black men. Used to be playing the victim card made you a puzzy, now you're a Marvel comic hero lmao. What are your super powers? Changing your genitals at will?

MAGA