Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
when a communist calls me a racist I say I am proud to be and I try to be the best racist I can be. if I could send radio signals out into the universe saying it I would. do not fall in their trap when they call you a racist and clumsily try to get out of it by showing the other guy is. I admit it and proud of it.
around 1.7 million whites died founding this country. they fought the british french spanish all the indians messicans and each other. their blood is in the ground and I am sick watching the US willingly turned over to non whites who didnt do sh it except glom off what the white man has done. same thing in Europe

Just a few questions: How any times has the white man who identifys as SPQR70AD died to found this nation?

What gives YOU any rights to the gifts and benefits other white men of previous generations fought and died for?

How many black men and women died working the fields to make this nation great?

How many black men and women died crossing Africa in chains to the waiting slave ships?

How many black men and women died crossing the Atlantic in those slave ships?

And finally, exactly how is the sacrifice of our white progenitors any more important than the sacrifices of their black progenitors.

tell me you are getting paid to say that puke. you cant be this dumb. how many black chiefs raided afreakan villages to get the slaves? you are going to compare those who died at the Alamo to a cotton picker?? are you insane? the average life span of an irish immigrant at the time of slavery was well under that of a plantation black

Attached Images
irish-slaves.jpg (21.97 KB, 115 downloads)
Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/23/20.