Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by Bristoe
We're (the fam and I) are driving to KY in about 12 days meet family and continue on to Tennessee for a few days. We usually travel through Louisville, but it looks like an alternate route is in order.

Use 127 to 62 to bypass Louisville. They're both U.S. highways and easy to travel.

62 will take you to interstate 65 to go to Tennessee.

Thanks, B.

That's good advice from Bristoe, but if you don't get off the Interstate into downtown Louisville you won't have any problems. Get gas in Indiana before you cross the bridge if you need gas and you will be fine.

Thanks. Our relatives live in Leitchfield, so once we get through Louisville, we'll have no worries until we travel a bit further into Tennessee with the family for a few days.

Leitchfield is a very nice little town. I don't live far from there myself. If you have some time to spend, drop by Spencer's Gunshop and look around. More like a blacksmith shop, but I've had him reblue probably 20 different long guns over the years. Dirt cheap for the work he does. It is actually in Clarkson, about four minutes from Lietchfield.