Originally Posted by JimFromTN
[quote=Old_Toot]Paul and Jimntenn, the two of you aren’t witnessing rascism or racist here on this thread.

Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. She was a paramedic. They didn't find anything in her apartment. They kicked in her door, her boyfriend defended his home like anyone of you would have done and the police shot blindly into the apartment killing an innocent woman. Thank god there wasn't any children in the apartment. Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

They have transcribed legal wiretaps that have proven she was receiving cash and drugs from UPS shipments, for her prior boyfriend, and they have video of her crowing about it (her phone). Don't EVER say "Breonna Taylor didn't do anything" you knucklehead, she was in it deep, up to her weaves and then some.
How do you think they got the warrant in the first place? She'd been under surveillance for MONTHS. She was as dirty as they come. IDGAS if she was a paramedic, she was dirty.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.