Originally Posted by Bristoe
Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

That's a point that many people don't understand. I heard a man many years ago describe the difference between White teenage boys, and the Negro teenagers, and why the local high school teams were always mostly Black. The White kid, he said, wants to get a job so he can get a car, therefore he works and has little time for sports. Just drive through the parks and playgrounds, he said, and see who it is that's out there all hours of the night playing basketball, it's the Negro kids. They don't need to be mobile, as they all tend to live in the inner cities.

The town I do most of my shopping in provides transportation for the elderly and low income. From what I've seen, their riders are almost exclusively Black. They live in government provided housing, or rental housing, have never tried to leave the inner city, don't have their own transportation, and are dependent on government for most of things they need. They choose to live this way, because they see no need for anything else. It's all they need.