Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[quote=Jackson_Handy]Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

Got caught up in da dope game...

And they almost found some illegal drugs, so it was worth it right?

It appears they seriously screwed up on a no knock warrant.
An innocent person got killed.
There should be repercussions, for the police.
For the judge?
They are a good tool that should not be abolished, but every time this
happens there is the call to take them off the table. Punish those who
failed to be dam sure of what they were doing.

Ironic to read the hero's here who will blast anyone daring to come in MY house!

Then they don't realize that one lie from an informant,
one screwed up name,
one address mistake,
And a SWAT team might be coming through your door at 3 am.
Completely unannounced.

Go walking out in the hall with a gun.
See how it plays out.

Race is no part of this situation.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by CashisKing
[quote=PaulBarnard][quote=Jackson_Handy]Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

I read a summary of the investigative report.

Not likely.

But if you did, then you would know:

- Taylor was part of a 20+ member dope distribution ring;

- Taylor was charged in the conspiracy, which was why the search warrant was executed at her house;

- Taylor had received several drug shipments to her house, to help her drug ring not appear suspicious.

- Taylor handled the drug shipments herself, on video;

- Taylor was the subject of intercepted telephone communications proving her involvement in drug trafficking;

- The only reason no drugs were found at Taylor's house, is that after she died, the police didn't execute the warrant, as there was no point.

Did that clear it up for ya, Dillonbuck? Because that's the truth of it, right there.

It appears to me that he understands that the warrant was issued for drugs. Drugs that were not seized from the house.

Ask anyone here what they would do if they were awakened in the middle of the night to their door being kicked in and people barging into their house yelling "police."

The answer to that question is why Dillonbuck and I don't care for the liberal use of no knocks. I am more than a little disappointed to have to spell that out for our freedom loving, highly armed, highly prepared members.

I don't think they should ever be issued for drugs alone. They should only be issued when life and death exigencies exist.