Originally Posted by k20350
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
There's no way that I will get another vaccination ever. There is no way my children will get one, either, as long as I have any say.

You all are free to choose whatever you want.

Sure. Talk to my polio survivor Uncle about not getting vaccines for your kids. He's loved limping his entire life. I still cant believe people can be this dumb. It absolutely baffling to me. Please do not get any vaccinations. Nature will work it out.

HuntnShoot is right k20350.

You say that WE are dumb for doing the research?
We have spent MORE time studying vaccines than the average nursing student and physician.
It really comes down to the unjustified TRUST of anybody wearing a white lab jacket with latex tubing wrapped over the neck.

There are more that got polio WITH the polio vaccine than without. The mainstream media lied to us.
Is that any surprise?
They get a large percentage of funding, some the majority, from.......get this...... pharmaceutical companies!

The cause of polio is not a deficiency in their cancer causing injectables. Do what you want to do, but parents have the responsibility to do some homework before subjecting the helpless children and old parents to these poisons.

Even the evil drug company funded, United Nations WHO admits this. Bill Gates funded them more than ANY country on earth, put his people in place and is pushing the injections.

Polio Vaccine Causing Polio Outbreaks in Africa, WHO Admits
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/polio-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreaks-in-africa-who-admits/

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/28/20.